The Bronfman Fellowship is a lifelong fellowship; our community of Fellows is continually strengthened by the diversity of paths in which our alumni engage – professionally, religiously, and geographically. In addition to the American Fellows scattered around the world, our Israeli Fellows, Amitei Bronfman, anchor our presence in Israel. Our unique approach to alumni engagement was featured by the Schusterman Foundation.
Help and be helped, give and receive, inspire and be inspired. Harness the power of this extraordinary network of 1300+ Bronfmanim across North America and Israel.
Below are the many ways you can make this your Bronfman!
Interested in something not listed here? Contact Aaron Steinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a Bronfman Event Host – Whether you want to focus on the city/region you live in, your fellowship cohort, or some other affinity group, you can become a host for events and other community building. Email email@example.com to get more information about becoming a host.
- Be a Mentor/ Get a Mentor – A program for older and younger alumni to be paired up for mentoring and guidance. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the Bronfman Caring Community – Bronfmanim looking for advice about common life issues (e.g. jobs, relationships, illness, etc.) can be connected to alumni offering to give advice. All requests are confidential. To request advice or sign up as a resource, contact email@example.com.
Be a Lifelong Learner
Invest in Bronfman
- Make a Donation – The Bronfman Fellowship is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and relies on the financial support of people like you to build a more vibrant and pluralistic future. Visit our donation page to make your donation today.
- Submit an AVF application – The Alumni Venture Fund (AVF) supports projects and programs led by Bronfman alumni working to make an impact in their communities.
- Review AVF applications – Help select the projects that receive AVF grants. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
- Advise an AVF grantee – Share professional, financial, or other advice with AVF grantees. Email email@example.com to offer your services.
- Access the International Alumni Directory – We are planning an online directory that will help Bronfman alumni in North America and Israel collaborate and connect. COMING SOON. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved in this project.
- Join the Bronfmanim Facebook group – A closed Facebook group for Bronfman alumni to share news, ask questions, etc. Visit and join the Bronfmanim FB group.
- Share jobs & housing info – Have a job or internship opportunity to share with the Bronfman community? Email email@example.com. Want to list a place for rent or to submit a housing-related request? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the parenting listserv -An online forum for Bronfman alumni who are parents. Contact email@example.com to join.
- Join the LGBTQ+ listserv – An online forum for Bronfman alumni in the LGBTQ+ community. Contact Syd and Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
- Join the JOC Affinity Group – Led by Jess Radin (‘93), this is a group for Bronfmanim who identify as Jews of Color. Contact email@example.com to join.
- Follow The Bronfman Fellowship on social media – Click below to view our pages:
Find Future Bronfmanim
- Tell us about potential applicants – Do you know a Jewish 10th- or 11th-grader who would be great for the Fellowship? Enter their names, emails, and other info on our interest form (and tell them about the Fellowship!).
- Promote Bronfman in your community – Give a talk about the Fellowship at your local synagogue, school, organization, etc. Distribute our press kit to potential applicants and others in your community.
- Volunteer to read applications – Every year, we need alumni to read applications and help us choose the next cohort of Bronfmanim. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for infomation on how to help.